We offer two kinds of premiums: OneTime Premium
and Premium Membership
The OneTime Premium is a single purchase while the Premium Membership is an annual subscription. You can cancel your Premium Membership
any time with no obligation. After you cancel you will keep all your premium benefits until the current subscription expires.
You can upgrade any time, i.e. either before or after you create your poll.
When you purchase a OneTime Premium you have the option of either creating one premium poll or upgrading one existing poll.
When you purchase Premium Membership all your previous polls will also become premium.
With Premium Membership you can store more than one guest group for an easy access whenever you create a poll. That
is most beneficial if you poll multiple groups regularly.
Both the OneTime Premium and Premium Membership offer these benefits:
- You can include unlimited number of guests (apposed to up to 20 people with basic).
- You can send email reminders to those guests who have not voted yet (when their email address is included in the poll).
- You can adjust when the automatic reminder is emailed, i.e. 1,2 or 4 days before the closing date of the poll.
- You can view the votes in a table view to see at a glance who voted how. The suggested dates are on the x-axis
and the guest names are on the y-axis.
- You can vote on behalf of your guests.
- You can download the poll data in a CSV format.